SPG Spray Dryer For Soy Protein
1. Type of SPG Spray Dryer for soy protein: It adopts pressure spray drying. The homogenizer is modified as a high-pressure pump to provide high pressure.
2. Discharge type: The final products are collected from cyclone separator, not from the bottom of the drying tower. As the fluidity of soy protein powder is not good, and it is easy to be stuck onto the conical part of drying tower, the chain scraper should be installed at conical part to scrape off the powder stuck there. The collected products will be sent to the packing room pneumatically and cooled to around room temperature during pneumatic transportation.
3. This kind of drying method could protect the active ingredient of soy protein powder from being damaged.
4. Multi nozzles are utilized for spraying system. To avoid cross-contact of the sprayed mist, the spraying area of nozzles are specially designed as semi-circular structure, and the high-pressure nozzles are normally US brands.
5. To avoid the pressure of the drying tower, there is a vacuum protection device at the air inlet.
6. The hot air distributor manufactured based on specialized technology. To avoid deviation of air velocity, the hot air distributor is divided into multiple air inlet with a control valve at each air inlet to make the hot air uniformly and spirally goes into drying tower, which could ensure the effective utilizing of heat and non-sticking of material on the wall.