High-Speed Centrifugal Spray Dryer - How To Clean LPG High-Speed Centrifugal Spray Dryer
How to clean LPG high-speed centrifugal spray dryer?
This LPG high-speed centrifugal spray dryer is mainly used for making liquid materials directly into the micro powder. You do not need to do material filtration, concentration, and pre-drying. It is very convenient and makes your drying process highly efficient. It is suitable for emulsion, suspension, and all other solutions.
How to high LPG speed centrifugal spray dryer?
1. Dry cleaning - Clean with brushes, brooms and vacuum cleaners.
2. Wet wash - wash with hot water at 60-80 C.
3. Chemical cleaning - cleaning with alkali, acid and various detergents.
4. Sodium hydroxide (NaOH) is washed with a 0.5-1% solution, heated to 60-80 ~C, and then washed with clean water.
5. pickling: nitric acid (HNO 3) in 1-2% concentration solution, the heating temperature does not exceed 65 C washing, and then clean with clean water.
Please pay attention to cleaning LPG high-speed centrifugal spray dryer.
1. After wet or chemical cleaning, the machine, and its components should be sterilized at high temperature for 15-30 minutes.
2. Please be careful not to use chlorine or its objects for cleaning.
3. Air filter cleaning should be based on environmental conditions, that is, the dust content in the air. General content should be cleaned every 3-6 weeks, and low dust content should be cleaned every 6-8 weeks.
4. The stainless steel filaments cleaned by alkaline cleaning method should be evenly laid in the frame of the air filter and sprayed with light spindle oil or vacuum pump oil.