ZLZ High Speed Centrifugal Pressure Spray Cooler
The Pressure Spray Cooler of melted material is generally divided into three stages: the first stage is the pre-cooling process. The melted material is cooled from feeding temperature to the melting point.
ZLZ High-Speed Centrifugal Pressure Spray Cooler
The Pressure Spray Cooler of melted material is generally divided into three stages: the first stage is the pre-cooling process. The melted material is cooled from feeding temperature to the melting point. The second stage is solidification, the melted material liquid will be solidified, and the temperature normally keeps almost the same in this period. The third stage is the cooling and hardening of the solid material. The product will be cooled in this stage.
Features & Applications
1. The completion of the market is very intensive these days. It is necessary to increase the processing capacity with the plant. It is very difficult to increase the capacity with traditional design, while Centrifugal spray concealer could be very large, such as 20 tons per hour.
2. Powder and irregular flake materials are very hard to compete with domestic and overseas suppliers. Regular pellets have the characteristics of lowest flying powder, good flowability and easy metering, well dispersion and easy dissolution, as well as stability, so the product is very competitive.
3. Centrifugal spray congealing technology is used to improve the operating conditions and environment, control the flying powder in the processes of granulation, transportation, and packaging.
4. Compare to traditional technology, centrifugal spray concealer has the advantages of large capacity, uniform pellets, high yield, and convenient operation.
Spray congealing of stearic acid, wax, fat，resins, and the other products which could be melted under not too high temperature.
The situation of spray granulation in domestic at the moment, and the necessity of the spray granulation(our Invention Patent）as followings:
1. All the devices of the manufacturer home and abroad want to reach the operation of economies of scale, in order to enhance the competence on domestic and overseas markets, go a step further to expand the scale of production facilities has become a necessity, and the former mode of producing is very hard to meet the requirements of mass production.
2. Powder, Irregular sheet materials are very hard to compete with the overseas like the product, and the powder of the rules of granular materials is very low, and also have other characteristics, such as liquidity, performance measurement, facilitate the dispersion and dissolution, Performance stability ect, so the competition is very high.
3. Adopt the centrifugal spray granulation technology, conducive to improving the material conditions of production operations at the scene and the environment, in order to efficiently control the powder contents during the granulation, convey, and packing;
4. Spray technology has advantages such as large production capacity, granulation size is uniform, the high rate of granule, and easy to operate, compared to the traditional rotary belt condenser granulation.
disadvantages: Relatively high investment in equipment.
Melt granulation process of cooling materials are generally divided into three stages:
The first stage is a pre-cooling process, along with the lengthening of the cooling time, material from the granulation temperature is gradually cooled to a temperature-curing;
The second stage is a curing process, material from the liquid to completely curing solidification, Basically remain the same temperature for the general materials in this procedure;
Three-stage is solid material for cooling and hardening process, this process along with the cooling treatment, the solid materials are cooled further, cooling, and hardening. Aim at the specific characteristics of the materials,
The time of the above three stages is different.
Main Elements of Affecting the Shaping Quality of Granulating:
1.affect of materials’ temperature: high or low of the temperature have a director affect on the productive capacity., the “high or low”, means the temperature of the materials before granulating from its melting point or into the size of temperature.
Generally speaking, the higher the temperature, the smaller the output, so for the high-temperature materials(Generally refers to more than the melting point or softening point above 50 ℃), Proposed granulation before the heat exchange materials handling, so as to give full play to the granulation equipment capacity.
2.affect of materials’ characteristics: Materials of different nature are Very different in Granulation performance. The parameters which affect the granulating processing and the quality, Melting point (or softening point), the proportion of heat transfer coefficient, crystallization characteristics, viscosity, and liquid surface tension, etc.
Viscosity and surface tension, mainly affect the shaping quality, other parameters mainly affect the cooling, solidize speed, finally affect the output, generally speaking, The melting point of materials, proportion, the greater the heat transfer coefficient, the smaller the specific heat, the greater the output, and vice versa
3.Viscosity (or surface tension), the temperature of the particles forming the impact of a certain quality.
To sum up, we have made out the following program according to our rich experience in producing many sets of cooling granulators.
Air Inlet Temp
-20°C to 30℃, adjustable
Air Exhaust Temp
20-40℃ (depend on the properties of the product, and URS)
Nominal Processing Capacity (Kg/h)
Main PelletsDiameter Range(µm)
Cooling dehumidifier, cooler
Cooling Tower Diameter (mm)
Overall Dimensions (m)
95-99.5%，depend on the properties of the product and configurations
Note: These parameters for reference only and will be changed as per URS.